Hero Image

Breach of Covenant

How do I bring the lease to an end

A landlord of a commercial property faced with a defaulting tenant for example can decide to bring the lease to an end (known as forfeiture) or continue the lease and seek to recover arrears via a claim for damages or getting a court order to compel the tenant to comply with the lease terms. Options are more limited and often more complex when dealing with tenants in residential property.

Who we work with

Our Accreditations