Hero Image

Care Home Neglect & Neglect in Care Home Solicitors

How do I make a claim about care home neglect


How do I make a claim about care home neglect

Should the vulnerable person be unable to make decisions for themselves because they no longer have the necessary mental capacity someone else, known as the 'Litigation Friend', can act on their behalf.

The Litigation Friend could be a concerned family member, someone who has already been granted Power of Attorney or appointed as a Deputy by the Court of Protection. The Litigation Friend acts for the injured person in their best interests taking decisions necessary to bring a claim.

Access Legal can give you advice and guidance where there is evidence of injury, physical or psychological, caused by neglect. Our dedicated team can advise you on which route to take and may also be able to put you in touch with various support groups.

Who we work with

Our Accreditations